SAP Skills for Africa Scholarship Programme in Cape Town
As market leaders in enterprise application software, SAP’s mission is to help companies of all sizes and industries to run better. From back office to boardroom, warehouse to storefront, desktop to mobile device -SAP has proven that the power of our people, products and technology, and partners unleashes growth and creates significant new value for our customers, entire industries, and, ultimately, the economy at large.
SAP Skills for Africa Programme invests in the future workforce and delivers a comprehensive program which combines technical and soft skill elements over a set period of time. At the end of the program and upon successful graduation the trainees becomes certified SAP consultants, with a guaranteed job placement within the SAP Ecosystem.
What the programme offers you:
- Three month full time SAP training programme at no cost to you
- Hands-on simulated project exercises throughout the programme
- Official Associate Level SAP Certification
- Possibility of an internship in the SAP ecosystem after training, based on performance,
Location: Cape Town
Programme Start Date: June 2016
What we require from a candidate:
- Candidates must be a South African National
- Candidates must be currently unemployed Candidates must be educated to at least Bachelor level in a field of IT, or another subject related to business or software
- Candidates will preferably have graduated within the last three years
- Candidates will preferably have a keen interest in starting an SAP-related career involving travel
- The course will be delivered in English so a good grasp of both written and spoken English is essential
- Candidates must possess good problem solving capabilities, presentation skills and a general understanding of Microsoft Office and IT.
Time is limited, apply today!